Crossfit Cornelius (FEE)
The Physical Education and Recreation Department is thrilled to announce a new partnership with CrossFit Cornelius. Located less than two miles from campus, CrossFit Cornelius offers up to 30 classes per week so you're all but guaranteed it can work with your busy student schedule.
Choose from the following options:
I. Fixed Number of Sessions
- Option One: 12 class pass -- $120 -- earn one lifetime credit
- Option Two: 20 class pass -- $200 -- earn two lifetime credits
II. Monthly Membership (Student Discount)
- Option One: 3 classes per week -- $69 per month
- Option Two: unlimited -- $99 per month
- After registering you will receive an email that outlines how you track/report your progress, start and end dates, refund criteria, and more.
- Participants will be required to attend a Foundations session prior to beginning their training
- Payment Options: After registering students will be given the option to directly bill their account or pay C2 directly.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Physical Education Department. Should you have any CrossFit specific questions I recommend contacting Mike Ratnofsky (owner) at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit them at http://www.crossfitcornelius.com
There are still openings remaining at this time.
On-line registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: Brenda Daugherty Phone: 704-894-2342 Email: email@example.com
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing